Kaspersky Encryption

Dear Support, There are numerous Laptop in organization which are encrypted with Kaspersky Encryption. The client is asking what if the Laptop OS is crashed and they re-install the OS, how to recover the data ? As the data is Full DIsk encrypted ? Thanks

Hi, Please follow the article to decrypt the drive and then you can recover or reinstall OS.
Thanks for the info. Kindly also guide, MBAM server which also encrypts by using BitLocker Encryption technology, if i have encrypted using Bitlocker encrypting through Kaspersky, can MBAM encrypts or decrypts the devices as it is also using the same technology/algorithm. Kindly guide Thanks

Please use that article to recover data encrypted with BitLocker.
Dear Nikolay, Thanks for the response. Let me rephrase the query please. There is a MBAM server which also encrypts using BitLocker Encryption technology, if i have encrypted using Bitlocker encrypting through Kaspersky, can MBAM encrypts or decrypts the same devices as it is also using the same technology/algorithm ? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Dear Support, Can anyone guide me on FDE, a device is encrypted with FDE and after complete encryption whenever the system is started it prompts PRE BOOT AUTHENTICATION to only authentic accounts. The issue is that after logging in to OS, when we SWITCH USER it easily logs in other domain account which is unauthorized account. Kindly guide why is this happening and how to avoid it ? Thanks

Dear Support, Can anyone guide me on FDE, a device is encrypted with FDE and after complete encryption whenever the system is started it prompts PRE BOOT AUTHENTICATION to only authentic accounts. The issue is that after logging in to OS, when we SWITCH USER it easily logs in other domain account which is unauthorized account. Kindly guide why is this happening and how to avoid it ? Thanks
Hello! Please select applicable article from thee list https://help.kaspersky.com/KESWin/10SP2/en-US/128080.htm