Kaspersky deleted most of my files

skysurfer

I cannot be more angrier than I already am. Kaspersky total security has deleted many of my important files and software on all of my devices. Those files were in my PC for a long time. However Kaspersky decided to wipe out most of them. I cannot recover most of my files anymore. I do virus scan almost every day or every other day. No issues were discovered. So if no issues were found why the hell Kaspersky removed most of my files and software even though many of those were excluded from scanning and trusted? How am I supposed to recover those files? I have come to a point that I cannot trust Kaspersky anymore. This is not the first time it happened to me. I will look for any AV program. 
How can I get a refund as well? 

36 minutes ago, skysurfer said:
  • Kaspersky total security has deleted many of my important files and software on all of my devices.
  • This is not the first time it happened to me. 
  • How can I get a refund as well? 

Hello @skysurfer

Welcome back!

1. For the "missing" files/software, log a case with Kaspersky support, fill in either Chat or Email, select Application malfunction, Other template, in the Description of the issue section, give a detailed historyinclude all reports & screen prints; support may request logs traces & other data; they will guide you. 
  2. For the refund, follow all steps on: How to request a refund for a Kaspersky application

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife