Kaspersky damaged my computer after I uninstalled it

I bought Kaspersky Premium and Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection. After 9 months, I think Kaspersky blocked some websites and did not let me use 1.1.1.1 on the web such as Chrome, Brave, and even Cloudflare WARP software. Unfortunately, I needed to read manga on the web using 1.1.1.1, but Kaspersky
VPN Secure Connection could not access it, so I deleted it. Sure enough, after deleting it, 1.1.1.1 worked. So I decided not to use a third-party antivirus software and switched to Windows Defender. However, there was a problem with my computer when Windows Defender could not turn on, as shown in the picture.image.thumb.png.fb844ba7d78eb0d476456a7e687cf014.png

image.thumb.png.b83059949cc4420bfffa3a364e9a6361.png

(when i click restart now)

image.thumb.png.aea412bab999d4554a830ce0a27bc357.png

( it doesn't stop)

I tried many ways such as running the command: 

REG DELETE "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender" /v DisableAntiSpyware

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
and securityhealthsetup.exe but it did not work.

I also used reset windows defender app but it didn't work
After I reset the computer, the wd appeared and after a while there was a notification asking to turn it on, but when I turned it back on, it automatically turned off and showed the screen as shown. I need help with this problem. Sorry for the google translate.
Looking forwnk you very much

image.png

17 minutes ago, alex56 said:

Can you check your computer antivirus providers from registry:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Provider\Av

image.thumb.png.7fa6d981816df19bd3ca672f214d8748.png

Misbehaving Defender isn't rare problem. It seems that Kaspersky has left the building and you should turn Defender on - if Defender is what you really want. If you have already rebooted and updated system, maybe next article provides help to you if this problem still exists. Good luck!

Defender not turning on

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...