Kaspersky blocks whole page

Hello. I am a web developer. I discovered something interesting while developing projects with Nextjs. Kaspersky software preventing suspense in Nextjs from working correctly. When I turn off kaspersky it fixes it, but I don't want to turn Kaspersky off completely. Which setting in Kaspersky could this be related to?

The reason I opened the second thread was to make the situation more understandable(not everyone is a programmer). to make more clarify: if there is a section within a page marked with lazy load, normally the other parts of the page should load, and the mentioned section should load after the fetch operation is completed. However, the entire page is waiting for the fetch operation to finish. I don't have this problem when I turn off the Kaspersky. What setting in Kaspersky could be causing this?

I tried to explain with the picture I added:

image_2024-06-03_020416283.png

@darthsvader 

1 hour ago, darthsvader said:

the entire page is waiting for the fetch operation to finish.

Please reproduce the issue , check your Kaspersky reports and post a screenshot with the details about the blocked  page ? Without this information we can’t provide you any suggestion.

Also, it looks like Kaspersky Technical Support will be a better option to investigate your problem. 

• Like 1