Kaspersky blocks shipstation network label printer

Just recently I lost the ability to print to my Zebra label printer from the shipstation.com website which is my tool to generate labels. When I quit Kaspersky internet security ( on MacOS 10.11.6) the label printer can print again. What settings do I need to change to allow the printer to print? Thanks

Can you let us know the KIS version please? KIS 18.0.2.60a Are there any printer errors messages displayed by Mac? --> see attached Has KIS been updated recently? -->Don't recall If yes, did this issue pre-exist the update? -->This behavior JUST started last week. When you send a file to Zebra label printer, does the file show as "queued"? -->No --> I have attached several screenshots that show the preferences relating to this label printer. I hope these help solve the mystery. Thanks

Hello Shipper, Thanks very much for the helpful information, some questions please: Re [this JUST started last week]
  1. Did anything change last week, physical, software, anything at all?
  1. (a) Is KIS locally installed or via network?
  1. Is a VPN being used?
  1. VPN? Name? Version?
  1. ShipStation version?
  1. Browser? Name?, Version?
  1. Check: the alert in the browser:
"The extension upgrade requires additional permissions. Go to extensions manager to accept the upgrade" Please check this & accept, if it's applicable, or, if it's of no consequence, please provide that feedback?
  1. With KIS active, is it possible to print a test page outside of ShipStation?
  1. Re KIS Mac18.0.2.60a, it's recommended to update to KISMAC 2019 ver. 19.0.0.294 Patch C (released last April 8, 2019), however, this procedure depends on (a)
I understand a bunch of questions will not necessarily provide an immediate fix however eliminating, step by step may get us there! Many thanks!

1. Did anything change last week, physical, software, anything at all?
  2. --> not that I am aware of
  3. (a) Is KIS locally installed or via network?
  4. --> locally
  5. Is a VPN being used?
  6. -->No
  7. VPN? Name? Version?
  8. -->NA
  9. ShipStation version?
  10. -->v2
  11. Browser? Name?, Version?
  12. Opera for Mac 58.0.3135.132
  13. Check: the alert in the browser:
  14. -->NA + disabled now
  15. With KIS active, is it possible to print a test page outside of ShipStation?
  16. yes from the printer preference panel
e KIS Mac18.0.2.60a, it's recommended to update to KISMAC 2019 ver. 19.0.0.294 Patch C (released last April 8, 2019), however, this procedure depends on (a)

• 11 months later...