Kaspersky blocking digital certificate [Mac OS]

dovrha

Hello,

I have Kaspersky security cloud installed on MacOS and I have a digital certificate imported into safari to access certain websites like online banking. If I turn off the protection of Kaspersky everything works normal, if I turn it on however and try to go on one of such sites needing a digital certificate it says could not recognise the certificate so it’s obvious that the security cloud is blocking it. Any ideas on how to solve this issue? Maybe there is some setting where I could mark my digital certificate as trustworthy or something? It’s troublesome to have to always turn off the protection when accessing some sites.

Best regards

Hello  @dovrha,

Welcome!

Is  Kaspersky Security Cloud licensed? 

You could try Add a website of a bank, payment system, or online store to Safe Money protection

If that doesn’t work, with untrusted certificates, you’ll need to contact Kaspersky Technical Support... 🤔

I’m surprised a bank would have an untrusted certificate...🤔

Does the same certificate error happen in every (supported) browser?

Please let me know?

Thank you🙏

Hello, thank you for the reply.

Yes it is licensed, I have bought it and have an active subscription, up to date. I have added the site to safe money protection but doesn’t matter even if I open it in the regular window. The same error happens on chrome as well I have just tried it. All works fine when the protection is off. Could you please tell me the best way to contact technical support about this issue?

Hello @dovrha,

You’re very welcome!

Thank you for replying.

Before contacting Support check Mac meets the Kaspersky Security Cloud system requirements and Kaspersky Security Cloud has the latest patch?

Kaspersky Technical Support, can be contacted by Online Chat, not all locations, phone, not all locations, & or by logging into your MyKaspersky.com account, create a request by filling in the template (see my image, I’ve selected MacOS Catalina as I don’t know the operating system, choose from the options available in the template). 

The Support Team will request KLlogsSystem Report, images of the issue, detailed history, actions taken to resolve, they may also request Trace data, however they will guide you if Traces are required.

After you submit the request, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12 digits reference #, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Lab human will contact you, also by email, you may continue to communicate with them via reply email & or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky.com account.

Please let me know the outcome?

Thank you🙏

• 2 weeks later...