Kaspersky Block any interaction with the windows to confirm actions

Hello,

we are using the Kaspersky Endpoint Security and we're having an issue when we try to confirm any dialog boxes from KES like the print attached.

I've tried to allow the application on the Exclusions and detected objects option but not work too. We use the KES 12.4.0.467 version and we use the Netsupport Manager to control the computers, it uses a Client32.exe program to run background to control it. I've tried this How to allow remote control solutions to access the interface of Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows but not works too, I don't know what to do anymore, we are run out of options. Can you help us?

Best regards.

2024-04-24_08-46.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Jean,

this is a normal confirmation popup when you try to change settings in KES.
You can just limit the time for duration until it will be asking you again.

Same would be happen when you set a password for KES in your policy. For any changes in local UI or disabling the policy by the tray icon you will be asked for confirmation.

This is by design and need to make changes to KES more secure.

If you think this is a problem open a ticket with technical support team

Thank you in advance

Best Regards

Am 8.5.2024 um 17:14 schrieb Jean Fernandes:

The problem is that I can't click on the dialog box if I'm using remote access software, I can only click on confirm in person.

Hello Jean,
using Remote Access Software needs probably changing an option in your Policy.
Please open your policy, navigate to general settings and Self-Defense.

Disable the option " Block external management of system services". Wait until the policy is taken over and retry

Thank you in advance

Best Regards