Kaspersky Anti-Virus and CheckPoint VPN problem - Compliance [moved]

Hello there..

I’ve just purchase Kaspersky Anti-Virus for a few PC’s in my company. 

But I'm having a problem. On our PC’s we also have Check Point Endpoint Security VPN, and it automatically stopped working…

:message ("Client is not compliant - You dont have AntiVirus, or it is not comply with the organization policy")
):message ("SCV Process Monitor: Local running processes does not meet policy requirements.")

In Threats and Exclusions a have input all of the CheckPoints files, and Kaspersky still blocks our VPN when its turned on.

Can someone please help, advice , I’ve just started using this antivirus…

This is expected behavior. 

Endpoint Security Client includes the Anti-Malware blade and Kaspersky Anti-Virus is not supported with it.

When Kaspersky Anti-Virus is installed on the machine, make sure that the Endpoint client you are trying to install does not include the Anti-Malware blade. As long as the Endpoint client, which is installed on a machine, includes an Anti-Malware blade you will not be able to install Kaspersky Antivirus.

That’s it. Thank you for asking. We are khel sale, we provide sports equipment in bulk discount. Feel free to contact us:

https://khelsales.com/badminton-shuttlecock/

We have KES11 and Checkpoint VPN client. So far it works.

The only thing I know is that when CP VPN Client is installed first, KES cannot be installed (so KEs has to be installed first and after that the CP Client -> but that is an experience from former times). However I think that CP VPN Client can also block things and restrict things.

We have KES11 and Checkpoint VPN client. So far it works.

The only thing I know is that when CP VPN Client is installed first, KES cannot be installed (so KEs has to be installed first and after that the CP Client -> but that is an experience from former times). However I think that CP VPN Client can also block things and restrict things.

Thank you for your answer. I’ve also tried clean windows 10 install, then kaspersky install, adding licence, deleting Kaspersky VPN,, and then installing Check Point VPN Client. 

Also I added the trusted app, exclusions, In Network settings i disable encrypted scan

>> Do not scan encypted connections

But regardless, the block persists.

Immediately after, I got the message from VPN that my computer is not compliant. Only after I disable antivirus it is approved.

On the contrary, i’ve tried using TunnelBear, and it works with no problems..

??

Have you tried to add all the checkpoint processes (maybe there are more of them in the background)?

Are you speaking about KIS, for home?

I only have experience with KES (Kaspersky Endpoint Security) for business and Checkpoint VPN.