Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool for Windows server 2016

Hello everyone, I need your help: I want to install Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool for Business 4.0 on windows server 2016 but I have an error message during the installation that tells me the system is incompatible. However, it is indicated on the product support page: Windows Server operating system support. You can now protect computers running desktop (Windows 7-10) and server operating systems (Windows Server 2008R2-2019). How to get the right version for windows server 2016? Thank you for your help

• 4 weeks later...
Hello Martinrock! Please collect additional info related to the problem. 1. take a screenshot of the error message. 2. collect installation logs as follows
  1. create folder c:\logs
  2. run the installation from command line as Administrator:
KART_distrib.exe /q AGREETOEULA=1 AGREETO_SUPPLEMENTAL_STATEMENT=1 AGREETOPRIVACYPOLICY=1 USER_MODE=2 ADWARE_DETECT=1 /log c:\logs
  1. reproduce the error and find out installation logs inside c:\logs
3. generate GSI report Please send collected info as attachment here or share it via any file hosting service. Do you have any pending Windows updates or incomplete/pending restart installations/uninstallations? Does problem reproduces after reboot?

• 3 weeks later...
Hello, You will find attached the server report with "Windows Event logs". No log was generated in the test folder when I tried to install the product from the command line with the parameters: /q AGREETOEULA=1 AGREETO_SUPPLEMENTAL_STATEMENT=1 AGREETOPRIVACYPOLICY=1 USER_MODE=2 ADWARE_DETECT=1 /log c:\test There is a problem with your product that is not compatible with Windows server 2016. Thank you for your help. cordially