Kaspersky Android Full Scan Doesn't Scan /Android/data Folders

sorry for my bad english

I noticed kaspersky can't scan application files inside this folder, i have installed termux(is an Android terminal application and Linux environment) apk via github page

then I searched for a github androd virus to test,kaspersky detects the virus upon downloading via google, so i tried to see if karsersky can detect the virus in termux environment via using git command in this environment, however it fails to detect it, but when i move the virus to the sdcard where downloaded files are by move comnand

mv virus.apk ../../../../../../../../../../sdcard/Download

automatic anti virus detects it and deletes, so i wonder if any apk file i downloaded can make something like this and bypass kaspersky because kaspersky can't scan these apks files

Hello @TheUser19

Welcome back! 

Your English is fine, do not worry!

👉Please contact Kaspersky Customer Service, on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a *detailed* history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar