Kaspersky 9/20/2024 update and UltraAV (NOPE)

So, let me get this straight. I can buy any program in the world, from any country, but Kaspersky is pulling support? I just got an update TODAY and it seems to fully work. I blocked all of the UltraAV at the firewall and placed it in the untrusted category. I'm going to my group policy editor and i'm going to change some things in Windows 11. Then, if I have to, I am going into the registry and claiming ownership of whatever I need to. 

This is BS, I fully support Kaspersky and I have since 1999 when I put it on my moms PC. Don't put up with this crap! IT'S MY MONEY AND MY EQUIPMENT, no government or otherwise will make me do anything I don't want. Windows can go to hell, I'm setting up another machine and learning Linux. If I wasn't wrapped up in an investigation right now, I would install Windows 10 again and never update. I had Win 10 curated for me, it took me weeks/months to get it there. Updating to 11 was a mistake. 

Don't leave us Kaspersky, if U.S. government if they think we will put up with this kind of boot on neck bs, they must not remember January.

Oh and just in case, Database updates are now set to manual. I'd rather keep a non updated version of Kaspersky then allow my rights to be infringed upon like this. Let us know when all is clear and I'll update.