Karspersky Rescue Disk Dosent work

Hello, a got a issue whit the Karpersky rescue disk, when im in the interfeace of the KRD, i select the option "graphic mode" to continue whit the recue process and nothing hapen, just a black screen. I read in this forum a similar issue and read that maybe it is an incompatibility whit my Pc, so i tryed to follow the steps about the "Hardware info", but even when i select the option "Hardware info" still continue to a Blackscreen. I called to Costumer service and they just could provide me the same topicforum i read before and nothing else. I dont know what to do now.

My pc model is : Asus Tuf A15 (windows 11)

• 2 months later...

Dear MArc13 Niño, I can help you.

KRD does not depend on the model of your computer and the system installed on it.

Your question is not quite clear to me, so let me ask you some questions and clarify the situation:

1. Did you write the KRD image to a portable media (flash drive or a separate partition of the mobile hard disk)?

2. Do you know how to enter the BIOS partition of your device that you want to check and set it to boot priority from your portable media?

If your answers are yes, we can move on. If these questions are difficult for you, let's clarify them in more detail.

My name is Alexandr. I am a living person (not ai). I log in under this nickname. Temporarily.

Information about my questions on KRD can be seen at the link:
https://forum.kaspersky.com/topic/настройки-отчёты-проверка-действие-на-объекты-в-kaspersky-rescue-disk-18-22006/#comment-108236