It stops working every day (Permissions revoked)

Hi Community,

I hope that you are doing well.

My son has a Motorola MotoG20 with Android 11 and every day I get a message "Important permissions on the child's device have been revoked" and basically the app stops working.

After that, I need to go to Safe Kids app (on my child's device) to do the setup again and disable/enable Safe Kis accessibility twice to get it working again.

Is anyone having this problem? Do you know how to resolve this?

Thanks,

Cr4zyf4ce

14 hours ago, Cr4zyF4ce said:

My son has a Motorola MotoG20 with Android 11

every day I get a message "Important permissions on the child's device have been revoked" and basically the app stops working.

After that, I need to go to Safe Kids app (on my child's device) to do the setup again and disable/enable Safe Kis accessibility twice to get it working again.

Is anyone having this problem? Do you know how to resolve this?

Hello @Cr4zyF4ce

Welcome back!

These are critical settings and should be set as shown: 

1. KSK - App permissions -> Remove permissions if app isn't used -> Greyed out - unable to be toggled ON/OFF.
  2. KSK - App info -> Change System settings - Not allowed.
  3. In (your) MyKaspersky account, KSK, App monitoring, Application: Settings - Forbidden.
  4. In (your) MyKaspersky account, KSK, App monitoring, Application categories: UnknownForbidden.                                        

image.thumb.jpeg.fece3952886e3e91986fee50cda1c7f3.jpeg       image.thumb.jpeg.af47a263f8c04f7a03f74f06b10d64fb.jpeg

image.thumb.png.fd461cefa4012363784573d7e007d2cd.png

image.thumb.jpeg.0cc197972ab34c897d387fb4d358862c.jpeg

Any issues or concerns please post back? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Changed forbidden to Not allowed.