Issue with Safe Kids for Android

bildos

I can see following issues:

• My child was able to guess password and suspend protection.

In this way child is able to use phone for unlimited time. 

How to configure application to:

• Enable 2nd factor authentication?
  • How to force protection remotely to enable on child device ? 

• My child was able to guess password and suspend protection. In this way child is able to use phone for unlimited time. 

How to configure application to:

1. Enable 2nd factor authentication?
  2. How to force protection remotely to enable on child device ? 

Hello @bildos

Welcome!

1. Definitely enable 2FA & if you’re not using a password manager, that automatically generates passwords that are unique, strong & compliant with the highest security standards, we suggest you do so, guessing passwords like QWwyz1gdH9z(2Q0aGO0 or XslYCQ%!ua)5z#Iqtd or XrS1(ptK)rOe&-S$%Gai, for example, is not so easy. Additionally, change your MyKaspersky account password, on a frequent basis, that’s a golden rule, irrespective of whether or not there’s been an issue. 
  2. If KSK features have been disabled, they can be re-enabled remotely, via your MyKaspersky account, however, if your child has access to the MyKaspersky account password, there is nothing to stop him/her uninstalling KSK, you’ll not be able to remedy that remotely, & he/she may also delete their profile, that can be managed remotely, you will receive a push notification, advising the KSK profile has been deleted, as long as KSK notifications have been configured. 
  3. Some other “rules”, Settings, Google Play Store, Samsung store, Huawei app store (depending on the child’s Android) should all be blocked.
  • ❓ On his/her android, is fingerprint authentication enabled for KSK? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋