Issue Device Guard Windows 10 and Kaspersky 11.1.0.15919

Dear all, we migrated recently to Windows 10 and we activated the option Device guard, I have the feeling that causing issue with machine windows 10. Once Kaspersky is installed after reboot we got blue screen. Do you have any idea how we can solve this issue?... Did you manage to find a way to solve this issue.??? I disabled device guard and was able to restart the machine without the blue screen, but for our company device guard is mandatory!

Dear Konstantin, I tried with an other model (Workstation OptiPlex 7010) and got the same issue. so if I understand well, device guard are not compatible with Kaspersky. I need to know urgently because we have to extend our 1000 license Kaspersky but if doesn't work we'll take another product. I'll try to update the iaStorA.sys and let you know

Dear all, I saw a topic on your website about it.

Restricted functionality of Kaspersky Total Security 2018 with Device Guard enabled in Windows 10

The installation of Kaspersky Total Security 2018 may be forbidden. We recommend that you disable Device Guard or download and install the update if it was not installed automatically So If I understand well Kaspersky not compatible with Secure Guard, so we can forget to manage to use it if we enable Secure guard which required for our case! Can you please confirm that Secure Guard are not compatible with Kaspersky.