Is there able to restore/repair ransom infected/encrypted file?

I hacked by Ransomware virus through all files on the hard disk encrypted, and renamed following name and extentions:

<filename>Email=?ID=?.encrypt

it's may be case of Trojan.Encoder.27950 (#Ouroboros) 

Is there able to restore/repair ransom infected/encrypted file? especially sql MDF or Bak file?
Please, help me any advice or offer any other suitable decryptor/recovery tool.

I'm sorry to my inconvenience. 

Hello @Buya Sure,

Welcome!

Please try the following resources:

ID Ransomware

CRYPTO SHERIFF

Free Ransomware Decryptors

Ransomware decryption tool

Reading reference: Why you should NOT pay ransom to malware creators

&

1. If KIS is licensed, log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support: they will ask for a zipped, password protected copy of an encrypted file → include the password for Support, a copy of the same file if there’s an original unencrypted one available, a detailed history, images, Support may ask for Traces, captured as the issue is replicated & they may also request a GSI & Windows logs.
  2. After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Buya Sure,

You’re most welcome🙂 !

Thank you for the update👌

• Unfortunately, atm, the previous advice is all that’s available. 
  • Keep trying the decryptors, some Community members have found success after trying many times; the scope does change. 
  • Also, if you purchase a Kaspersky license, you have full support; it would be much cheaper and wiser than paying the criminals who’ve encrypted your data🤔  
  • The Kaspersky reference number comes when you log the case. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Resources:

Kaspersky Standard support

How to contact Kaspersky Technical Support