Is it safe to delete old kpmwin.* files in the Program Data subfolder?

My Windows 10 OS is on a small 256GB SSD and I routinely have to clean out large files or move them to my larger data drive to keep things running smoothly.  I noticed today that in the folder ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky there are over 1,300 files ranging in size from a few dozen KB to just over 1GB in size.  All of these files start with the name kpmwin and have the extension .log, and they date back to May of 2018, which is when I reinstalled Kaspersky Small Business after upgrading to Windows 10.  Is it safe to delete files older than say 6 months or a year?  If not, can these be moved to my data drive to save OS drive space?

Is it safe to delete files older than say 6 months or a year?  If not, can these be moved to my data drive to save OS drive space?

Hello @SmallBizCEO

Welcome!

• Definitely, delete; only move to a data drive if Kaspersky Technical support are helping you with an issue & have told you to keep those logs. 
  • Also, check, if Log application events is enabled at the moment, are traces being collected for troubleshooting, if ‘no’, Log application events should be OFF. 
  • Traces should only be run for the shortest possible time, logs can be huge.
  • We enabled logs (ours are not large), just to capture the image, then turned them OFF:

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋