Is it possible to renew a license outside the network ?

As you know due to corona pandemic, employees are working from home. We need to renew a license of users which are not in the range of server or they are outside the network.

So is it possible to add new key to specific users which are not in the same network with the server? Would it be able to communicate through internet and refresh the license and activate the client machine?

As you know due to corona pandemic, employees are working from home. We need to renew a license of users which are not in the range of server or they are outside the network.

So is it possible to add new key to specific users which are not in the same network with the server? Would it be able to communicate through internet and refresh the license and activate the client machine?

i know we can add key manually to client machine through stand-alone activation.

Product: Kaspersky Endpoint Security business Select

Hi, As far as i know, as a reseller and technical support in Malaysia that manage many on premise Kaspersky Endpoint Solution, its impossible unless you originally you have external internet facing domain or IP that has been set to point to KSC. 

But even if you have one, if you didn't set the task for the Kaspersky Network Agent to point to that external domain or IP when they at your network before they going out of your network, it also did not work. 

So based on your situation, if you have setup the internet-facing setting for KSC, then you just need to recreate installer with an agent that point towards the external ip and sent it to the off-network employee and reinstall the KES. 

Other than that, i don't think there's any other ways, except you your self remote to each of the employees PC and activate using keyfiles and delete the keyfiles manually 1 after another.

Or another way is the employees connect to the internal company network via VPN during the license distribution task.  

If you find it a hassle, then the other alternative is to considered to change to Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud