is it possible a lot of standart password sugestion?

cimerio
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

• Solution
On 9/26/2023 at 3:46 AM, cimerio said:
  1. I don't like the "correct" password suggestions with a lot of special characters, symbols, etc.
  2. I want a reasonably strong password that I can remember and use for many sites. that kpm fill automatically.

Is it possible?

Hello @cimerio

Welcome back! 

Yes. You can specify the password length and choose whether to include digits, letters and special characters by selecting the KPM Password generator app.

• Uncheck the Special characters checkbox:

image.thumb.jpeg.9400db54fbc3731dd2fb57df068bf341.jpeg

Resource:

Generate a strong password.

💥You can also decide whether or not you wish to use a password on more than one website or application - however - Kaspersky does not recommend this: Resource: Password check

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2023 at 10:41 PM, cimerio said:
  1. if I use "Custom" the password will be standard?
  2. Can I use the same in more than one website?

Hello @cimerio

Thank you for posting back & the additional questions!

1. The Custom documentation says: "On the Custom tab, your changes to password generation parameters are saved even if you close the Password Generator window." -> IF, after generating a Custom password (you) select Password history, the password you've created will be shown, see image. Also, for strong password -> make sure the password length is 17 characters or more - see image
    Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.1973114cf120c960e50138f8857bf3c5.jpeg              image.thumb.jpeg.c3baac18d3ed3c9057fa62fd1b7c637a.jpeg

2. (you can) *however* Kaspersky does not recommend this *but* it's (your) choice - the Kaspersky Password Manager will show: Password requires your attention - see image, select Password check, select All duplicate passwords -> for the password(s) you've decided to have as duplicates -> switch on / off security checking for a specific password by clicking Enable / the crossed bell button - see image
    Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.da98ec1176f40dac56186f186d98cc71.jpeg  image.thumb.jpeg.a03b270a97e7a7e921b59f7be8562c28.jpeg

Any questions or issues, please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1