iphone app not controlling safe kids settings

hpadgette

My iphone app does not seem to be able to control Safe Kids on my kids device.  I used to be able to adjust the amount of time they can use their devices from my phone, but now when I make changes on the app they do not register on my child’s devices  This seems to have started when I upgraded to the paid version of Safe Kids.  I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the apps on both parent and kid devices.  Iphone is running ios 13.6, kid device is Windows PC running Windows 10.  I can work safe kids from the PC itself, but that is frustrating as the only thing I can do is pause safe kids entirely (and the time increments are really not ideal--- either 1 hour or 4 hours??)   At some point time I was able to enter a time limit (either from the phone or from logging on to the web- I’m not sure which.  ) and that seems to work, but I can’t make any changes to his time. He has also tried to send me a request for more time from the PC to my phone and I have not received it.  

Hello @hpadgette,

Welcome!

• Regarding not receiving requests for more time, from your son - please first check Kaspersky Safe Kids notifications settings

• Regarding time request changes being made on your iOS & not being reflected on your son’s PC, after upgrading to KSK Premium & uninstalling & reinstalling KSK on both devices, please log a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, follow Get technical support on My Kaspersky guidelines & the request template in image 3 above.

Please share the outcome with the Community?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Resource:

Kaspersky Safe Kids for iOS