Iphone 14 Location Problem.

Witam, Mam problem z Iphone 14 ios 17. po przejściu dziecka z androida na iphona nie mam możliwości lokalizacji dziecka. Lokalizacja działa tylko wtedy jak dziecko URUCHOMI aplikacje. jeśli aplikacja nie działa nie ma możliwości lokalizacji. Co mam zmienić na urządzeniu dziecka Iphone 14 aby lokalizacja działała? pozwolenia na odświeżanie i lokalizacje są włączone ale nadal iphone blokuje lokalizację. nie chcę innych blokad lecz tylko lokalizację telefonu.

Hello, I have a problem with iPhone 14 iOS 17. After switching my child from Android to iPhone, I cannot locate the child. The location only works when the child RUNS the application. if the application does not work, there is no location option. What should I change on my child's iPhone 14 device to make the location work? refresh and location permissions are enabled but the iPhone still blocks the location. I don't want any other locks, just the location of the phone.

13 hours ago, PiotrX77 said:

Witam, Mam problem z Iphone 14 ios 17. po przejściu dziecka z androida na iphona nie mam możliwości lokalizacji dziecka. Lokalizacja działa tylko wtedy jak dziecko URUCHOMI aplikacje. jeśli aplikacja nie działa nie ma możliwości lokalizacji. Co mam zmienić na urządzeniu dziecka Iphone 14 aby lokalizacja działała? pozwolenia na odświeżanie i lokalizacje są włączone ale nadal iphone blokuje lokalizację. nie chcę innych blokad lecz tylko lokalizację telefonu.

Hello, I have a problem with iPhone 14 iOS 17. After switching my child from Android to iPhone, I cannot locate the child. (1) The location only works when the child RUNS the application. if the application does not work, there is no location option. (2) What should I change on my child's iPhone 14 device to make the location work? refresh and location permissions are enabled but the iPhone still blocks the location. (3) ☢️I don't want any other locks☢️, just the location of the phone.

Hello @PiotrX77

Welcome back!

1. ⚠️(your) child should *not* be able to control the running of KSK⚠️
  2. Has KSK been *installed* & *configured* exactly as per Kaspersky's documentation: Install the app & Configure the app for your child?
  3. It's fine not to use all features, however, in the first instance it's necessary to complete the full configuration. 
  4. IF *all* has been done according to 2. & the issue persists, contact Kaspersky Customer Service: select Email, fill in the template as shown, please provide a *detailed* history:KSK-IOS.thumb.png.88bd86de4932b76274374ba9322314b1.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar

• 2 weeks later...

Pełna konfiguracja wymaga utworzenia grupy rodzinnej Apple... Nie muszę tworzyć konta dziecka. Córka ma 16 lat, ale chce, żeby rodzice wiedzieli, gdzie ona jest. My, rodzice, mamy telefony z Androidem i nie mamy wspólnej grupy rodzinnej z Apple.
jak ustawić aplikację Kaspersky tak, aby pokazywała lokalizację dziecka bez uruchamiania aplikacji. Powtórzę... lokalizacja dziecka możliwa jest dopiero wtedy, gdy dziecko uruchomi aplikację. 

Full Setup requires you to create an Apple family group... I don't need to create a child account. The daughter is 16 years old, but she wants her parents to know where she is. We parents have Android phones and do not have a family group in common with Apple.
how to Set the Kaspersky application to show the child's location without launching the application. I will repeat... the child's location is only possible when the child launches the application.

IOS 17.2.1

Edited by PiotrX77
  • Thanks 1

For continuous location tracking on your child's iPhone 14 with iOS 17, make sure  the Find My feature is enabled in the device's settings.
 Go to Settings > Your child's name > Find me > Share my location and make sure the option is turned on.
 Also, make sure  the Share My Location option is turned on in the Find My app.
 This allows location tracking even when the app is not actively running.
 If the issue persists, check if there are any restrictions or parental controls that limit Location Services and adjust them accordingly.
 Finally, make sure your iPhone has a stable internet connection for location tracking to work effectively.

2 hours ago, PiotrX77 said:

IOS 17.2.1

1. Full Setup requires you to create an Apple family group...
  2. I don't need to create a child account. The daughter is 16 years old, but she wants her parents to know where she is.
  3. We parents have Android phones and do not have a family group in common with Apple.
  4. How to Set the Kaspersky application to show the child's location without launching the application. I will repeat... the child's location is only possible when the child launches the application.

Hello @PiotrX77

Thank you for posting back!

We've reached out to support to get the documentation required for Parents with Android, child with iOS, also, as far as we're aware - it's not possible to activate Where is my child, without first configuring the full child profile, we've also raised this with support & will post back their advice as soon as they provide it. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1

If you want to use Kaspersky to track your 16-year-old daughter's location on her iPhone without relying on her launching the app, you need to make sure the Kaspersky Safe Kids app is configured correctly.
 First, make sure the app has location permissions.
 Go to iPhone Settings > Kaspersky Safe Kids > Location and enable Location Services.
 Also, check the location tracking settings of the Kaspersky Safe Kids app to make sure it is running in the background.
 This allows for continuous location monitoring even when the app is not actively open.
 Adjust your app settings accordingly and test the tracking features to make sure they meet your needs.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2024 at 7:48 PM, PiotrX77 said:

IOS 17.2.1

Full Setup requires you to create an Apple family group... I don't need to create a child account. The daughter is 16 years old, but she wants her parents to know where she is. We parents have Android phones and do not have a family group in common with Apple.
how to Set the Kaspersky application to show the child's location without launching the application. I will repeat... the child's location is only possible when the child launches the application.

IOS 17.2.1

Hello @PiotrX77

Information from KSK experts & it works😅, please follow exactly:

• It is required for *parent* to have an Apple ID to *complete* the KSK setup in the kid's iOS device, even if the parent is using an Android device, creating an Apple ID can be done on (your) Android or even a Windows PC/Laptop or MAC, the device is not important as long as - at the end - you have an  Apple ID.
  1. To create the Apple ID - go to: https://appleid.apple.com/account - the form is self-explanatory

Webcapture_2-2-2024_16157_appleid.apple_com.thumb.jpeg.27da525882d8b57082459d6678eb7c52.jpeg

2. After (you've) created the Apple ID, on the iOS device, login with the Apple ID & complete steps 1 up to step 5 of Configure the app for your child - at step 5, (you) need to log into (your) MyKaspersky account with the email address (you) used to purchase the Kaspersky subscription, after logging into (your) MyKaspersky account - continue thru to step 13. 

3. *Important*, at the end of the successful configuration - make sure you log OUT of the parent Apple ID on the iOS device. 

4. Read this: ScreenTime API that Kaspersky's uses works fully for up to 13 years; if you set up a child at, for example, 9 years old then until 13 KSK it will not be possible to delete the child’s account in the family group will be considered a child. When he turns 13, he will begin to be considered a partial adult and will be able to leave the family group at any time if he wants + screentime will partially stop blocking what it blocked before the age of 13. If you add a child who is already > 13, then the restrictions won’t work there at all and the product by design will work in geolocation-only mode, as well as without screentime at all

If you need help or get stuck, please do not hesitate to post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
formatting

• 2 weeks later...

założyłem apple id dla siebie, i co dalej? nie jestem w stanie utworzyćgrupy rodzinnej bez urządzenia apple... zrobiłem wszystko z instrukcji... nie jestem w stanie zarządzać chmurą rodzinną bez urządzenia apple... to jest durne. wydałem pieniądze na coś co nie działa już 2 miesiąc...

info ze strony appleid.apple.com

Jak skonfigurować Chmurę rodzinną

Na iPhonie, iPadzie lub iPodzie touch:
Przejdź do sekcji Ustawienia > [Twoje imię] > Chmura rodzinna.
Na komputerze Mac:
Otwórz Preferencje systemowe lub Ustawienia systemowe > Chmura rodzinna.
Edited by PiotrX77
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, PiotrX77 said:

założyłem apple id dla siebie, i co dalej? nie jestem w stanie utworzyćgrupy rodzinnej bez urządzenia apple... zrobiłem wszystko z instrukcji... nie jestem w stanie zarządzać chmurą rodzinną bez urządzenia apple... to jest durne. wydałem pieniądze na coś co nie działa już 2 miesiąc...

I set up an Apple ID for myself, and what next? I am unable to create a family group without an apple device... I did everything according to the instructions... I am unable to manage family cloud without an apple device... this is stupid. I spent money on something that hasn't worked for 2 months...

Hello @PiotrX77

Welcome back!

*The parent does not need an Apple device - the parent only needs an Apple ID

IF Steps 1 to 5 have been completed on the child's iOS device - using the parent Apple ID & from step 5 continuing in (your) MyKaspersky account & there's still a problem, please contact Kaspersky Customer Service: select Email, fill in the template as shown, please provide a *detailed* history:

KSK-IOS.thumb.png.39d2c259f77d77278099c0355ef46cbe.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋