iOS iPhone 11 KSK What functionality should I expect?

xxFredxx

I installed KSK on the windows PC and I can see apps used, and that is very helpful.  I installed it on an iPhone and it’s pretty useless.   

I guess the APP needs to be open all the time for the location to work.  (This is terrible design!)

I can’t see any apps that are being used, either through browser or installed apps. (stupid to use your broswer).

At this point, it’s a complete fail and a waste of money.  Almost deceptive advertising.  Another reason to avoid Apple products!!!

Very disappointed.

What am I missing?

Hello @xxFredxx

Welcome!

1. KSK for iOS is compatible with iOS 12.X and later, refer:  Kaspersky Safe Kids for Android/iOS - Hardware and software requirements
  2. Location monitoring is available in the premium version of Kaspersky Safe Kids on a child's iOS devices with a GPS module and Internet connection.
  • IF the product is not working as designed it would be best to log a case with Kaspersky support, either via Chat or Email, select Application malfunction, Other template. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. Also, the Technical team can assist, if you wished to request a refund: How to request a refund for a Kaspersky application
  • If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋