Installing updates and fix vulnerabilities [MOVED]

Dear all we scanned computers in order to check if there were vulnerabilities. we found 30 computers that some application needs to be updated. For example java version 1.8 need to be updated. So we created new task to install required updates to computers. But "Обновлений установлено: 0 из 1. CUrl error: 56 while downloading https://javadl.sun.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=239858_230deb18db3e4014bb8e3e8324f81b43 (OpenSSL SSL_read: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errno 10054)" such error it shows us. what kind of error it is? what cause this error? let me inform you that we have firewall between hosts and internet.And our hosts restricted to download most of file types. but Kaspersky security center server has no any restriction to internet to download exe or other type of files. Kaspersky endpoint agent connects to internet download updates when need or agent connect to Kaspersky security center to download update? //Mod Note: moved to proper section.

Dear all we scanned computers in order to check if there were vulnerabilities. we found 30 computers that some application needs to be updated. For example java version 1.8 need to be updated. So we created new task to install required updates to computers. But "Обновлений установлено: 0 из 1. CUrl error: 56 while downloading https://javadl.sun.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=239858_230deb18db3e4014bb8e3e8324f81b43 (OpenSSL SSL_read: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errno 10054)" such error it shows us. what kind of error it is? what cause this error? let me inform you that we have firewall between hosts and internet.And our hosts restricted to download most of file types. but Kaspersky security center server has no any restriction to internet to download exe or other type of files. Kaspersky endpoint agent connects to internet download updates when need or agent connect to Kaspersky security center to download update? //Mod Note: moved to proper section.
Hello! This error can be caused by some protection that can restrict secured connections. Thank you!

i dont think so. i want users take update from kaspersky server. users are not allowed to take updates from outside. all blocked. kaspersky has access to internet to take any update. but why users not request for update to kaspersky center. instead it request to outside

• 2 weeks later...