Installation Issue: Child Specific Apple ID instead of Adult

Hello,

I just paid for the app and cannot install it! The instructions says to create a child specific apple ID. However, last year when I created an Apple ID for my son, I put the birthday of an adult and I cannot change it to a child. What do I do now? It says the installation is not finished on the child device but there is nothing I can do on that device....

39 minutes ago, Rafaella said:

I just paid for the app and cannot install it! The instructions says to create a child specific apple ID. However, last year when I created an Apple ID for my son, I put the birthday of an adult and I cannot change it to a child.

It says the installation is not finished on the child device but there is nothing I can do on that device.... 

1. What do I do now?

Hello @Rafaella

Welcome!

1. Have the Configure Screen Time & Family sharing (Apple) steps -on (your) parent phone - been completed & read: Update the birth date associated with your Apple ID - on the Apple website, has that been attempted? 

IF the answer is 'yes' & it still does not work, please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - on the support page:  select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template - see image below; please include any screen images of the error & a *detailed* history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you:

ksk-ios.thumb.png.28ab074cf53790da9f795007e86427ac.png

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar