Install KSWS11 on Windows Server 2003 sp2

Hi, from this support page:

https://support.kaspersky.com/KSWS/11.0.1/en-US/155510.htm

i read that is’s possibile to install KSWS11 on Windows Server 2003 sp2 (“You can install Kaspersky Security for Windows Server on a server running one of the following 32-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems: Windows Server 2003 Standard / Enterprise / Datacenter SP2 or later”

I have an old 2003 sp2 server (standard edition, 32bit) which is used to consult an old oracle database. This server was virtualised many years ago and it runs on a vmware esxi 6.1 platform.

I have manually removed all the previous anti virus programs (McAfee VirusScan Enterprise + McAfee Agent), reboot the machine and installed the Network Agent (deployed via KSC13).

Reading the instructions (“Before you install Kaspersky Security for Windows Server on Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2003 R2, please download the KB2868626 update and install it. ”), i try to install the KB but an error message appears: “Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item”. I use a domain admin user, but the same result is with a local administrator user.

Besides, if i unpack the setup package of KSWS11 i cannot see the “setup.exe” file.

Thank you for your help and any suggestions