Install Kaspersky plus

Dear Community ,

, could you help me out? I purchased a Kasperksy plus for 3 PCs and was able to install it on the first PC, however I did not receive any activation code. When I logged in to MyKaspersky account in the other PC , where however I previously had Kaspersky Total Security, the programm was not available for downloading. Any guidance on how I can install Kasperksy plus through my account on further 2 PCs? Should I remove Kaspersky Total Security first in case there is some interference? Thank you 

@Zografos2024 Welcome

New versions of Kaspersky (Standard, Plus and Premium) do not require activation codes or license keys.

After purchasing on the Kaspersky website, the subscription is automatically added to your My Kaspersky account (if you do not have an account, it will be created in the same email as the product purchase).

Therefore, when you download the software and install it, it is automatically activated.

Remove Kaspersky Total Security from your device and download the new version directly from your My kaspersky account.

Go and download the new installer → Subscriptions - My Kaspersky

Spoiler

QgnQZFBdlQ.thumb.png.5562155685d76c6201f2267751e5a907.png

Support links:
  • Like 1