I would really like to speak with somone about becomeing a partner. [merged with redux]

Joingrowth
Go to solution Solved by richbuff,

I would really like to speak with somone about becomeing a partner. I am the ceo of JoinGrowth.tech I teach children online internet saftey and how to reconized the danger and find out you it is on  the other end with our software. My limitation are only so far and want to find out if i can partner here have them back me or allow me to use thier products, I am and ex border Patrol agent for SAT in Mexico and a civil rights attorney and have my teaching degreee and then some, What i do not have is good product. But tyring to fight this site is driving me crazy i need guidence and help

nope won’t let me i sent message to change password hours ago never come

Hello @Joingrowth,

Additional to the advice provided by @richbuff:

1. Is Kaspersky Safe Kids Free or Premium? 
  2. Did you select Reset Password over 24hrs ago? Reset all browsers → clear all History, Cache, Cookies → shutdown computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login, start KSK, try to login, if you’re still unable, select Reset password again ONCE only, do not issue the Reset option more than once: 
  3. For KSK password reset problems, Kaspersky Home Support may be able to assist → however, note: Home Support will not be able to help with the Partner program
  4. There’s different ways to contact Kaspersky Partner Support - Latin America

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• 2 months later...

We have a social platform , Before we owned 3 private schools in Mexico we have teachers that need work and are firm believers that by teaching a child online how to protect themselves we can combat child trafficking,   I have been working on some software that i cannot do alone, But will get with kaspersky on that later. What we want to do is use our subscription based [platform to create jobs globally and teach the children and make sure that parents have home protection, The maun way will will do this to to teach the children and have upgraded course as they grown older on our platform  We have spoken to a few very important people in 3 countrie about trying to make it mandatory for a child to take a basic online course before allowing them to join the platforms. We are set up and have been trying to partner with Kaspersky in the educational end and with the products we would need on our site to sell. We use the blockchain at stellar dev to register the child after graduating the first course. It is unchangeable and incorruptible and goes with other other line of project and programs. Set up as a non profit that teaches children and create jobs world wide would in fact put eyes and ears on every corner so when a child is trafficker they are in front of 63 million blockchain users with in the hour  . people may not believe it but there are some that do not want this to happen. But i need kaspersky to finish our program. To even open the doors I cannot find a better product to teach the children, I already teach them the tricks on how to find out who is stalking their profiles online and some others things , but we need a legit class. I am a former border patrol and customs agent with SAT in Mexico and now a mother and civil rights attorney. I have signed up and had one person contact me however people have other agendas and im sure they do not believe that it will work . 4 years I have studied the market and 4 years stuck straight forward the root of all evil is the lack of education, Kaspersky we need help getting ahold of he children's educational course so we can afford to pay our teachers to teach it . if we pay buy person we would be out of business before we started, But if we have out on a partnership with a yearly fee it will allow us to out the courses in every home globally