I paid yesterday for premium account of Internet Security,but i didnt get full premium.

I paid yesterday for premium account of Internet Security,but i didnt get full premium,i am already on trial version. I dont know why. Google pay confirmed payment,but didnt activated premium....i am little bit confused...pls for advices

Many regards.

Hi @AnteTina,

Thank you for the information & the images👌  

• ➡ Check your email, the confirmation, activation code gets sent in an email.
  • Also, check the junk mail folder in case it’s gone to junk mail.
  • 💥 Also, select the 3 horizontal bars, at the very top of the menu screen - select log into My.Kaspersky account - the device needs to synchronize with the account - to pickup the license. 

& I answered your msg. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @AnteTina

Normally, the e-mail message with the activation code is delivered within an hour.

If you’re still unable to find the email & if it’s not in the junk mail folder:  check & confirm the GooglePay transaction has been processed by the bank, if “yes”, contact Kaspersky Technical Support

Before contacting support, please make sure you have the following information available:

• The date of the purchase.
  • Your full name.
  • The e-mail address used for the purchase.
  • Order number from the confirmation e-mail - if this is not available, that’s fine, just explain to Support. 

If we can assist please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Resource:

What to do if you did not receive the activation code after buying a Kaspersky application