I have activated a second code that i am not using, can i remove/preserve it to use later after my current one is expired

Aya

Hello, i have accidentally bought 2 codes, i activated one then used the other one thinking it would just save there until the current one is expired but instead it just activated another subscription that i have no use for, is there any way to remove the code to preserve it to use after my current code is expired?

6 hours ago, Aya said:

Hello, i have accidentally bought 2 codes, i activated one then used the other one thinking it would just save there until the current one is expired but instead it just activated another subscription that i have no use for

1. is there any way to remove the code to preserve it to use after my current code is expired?

Hello @Aya

Welcome!

1. Please contact Kaspersky Customer Service, on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Activation & license issues, Other template; please include a detailed history -> Support will assist.

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?