I have a question regarding application tracking logs.

Hello. I have a question regarding application tracking logs.

Currently, in Customer Service > Support Tools > All checkboxes are deactivated.

However, I keep receiving pop-up windows multiple times a day, asking if I want to send application tracking logs to Kaspersky.

How can I stop these pop-ups from appearing?

The checkboxes in Support Tools are already deactivated.

59 minutes ago, openurwindow said:

I have a question regarding application tracking logs.

Currently, in Customer Service > Support Tools > All checkboxes are deactivated.

However, I keep receiving pop-up windows multiple times a day, asking if I want to send application tracking logs to Kaspersky.

How can I stop these pop-ups from appearing?

The checkboxes in Support Tools are already deactivated.

Hello @openurwindow

Welcome back!

1. Please share the Kaspersky Premium version number, on the Windows taskbar *hidden icons* rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About?
  2. In Support Tools - has Delete all service data & reports been taken? 
  3. Also, post a full-screen-screen image of the pop-up window ->  send application tracking logs to Kaspersky? (IF there's any private information - please hide it before posting!
  4. In Interface Settings, Configure notifications - how is the application configured, see image:
    Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7488c3b949414577b0be4d66ec57276f.png

5. Export Kaspersky configuration, read: How to export settings
  6. Restore Kaspersky configuration to default, read: How to restore the default settings of the application *and until the problem is resolved do not import the file*
  7. Shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power ON by pressing the power button, login.
  8. Monitor for the pop-up? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋