I forgot the app password

1 hour ago, Porrect said:

I forgot the app password.

How can I cancel the password?

Hello @Porrect

Welcome!

1. In Windows Taskbar, *hidden icons*, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select Exit. 
  2. Follow: I forgot my password. What should I do? -> use password reset tool, KLPAR, make sure the Safe Mode steps are followed
  3. After you've cleared the password, you can create a new password or not use a password, it's your choice, refer: Password protection window & How to password-protect access to the application management functions

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
changed information, added resource
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Costa said:

only, THERE IS NO "Follow: I forgot my password. What should I do? " not even in the picture user Porrent uploaded.  its the same form that comes up when we want to quit Kas from the "hidden" taskbar icon.

so.... how do i reset it?

Hello @Costa

Welcome!

Regarding the image posted by @Porrect - click X in the top right-hand-corner OR kill it via Taskmanager. 

*Then* READ & FOLLOW the documentation: I forgot my password. What should I do?

• NOTE -  as part of the process (you) will download & use KLAPR.zip - the password resetting tool - it's in the documentation. 
  • NOTE1 - it's only possible to reset password for a Kaspersky application when booting the computer in Windows Safe Mode - it's in the documentation.
  • NOTE2 - SAFE MODE is MANDATORY - READ: How to start a Windows PC in Safe Mode - it's in the documentation.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar