I don't need Kaspersky's Secure Connection, the popup is getting on my nerves

kagi3624

Hello, I have Kaspersky AntiVirus. I have never agreed to install the the Secure Connection nor do I need it. So now I am getting those popups from it from the systray that animates me to try it out. I find them very annoying. I could not find an option how to stop those popups from showing. So is there a way to stop those Secure Connection popups from showing?

Thank you very much!

Hello @kagi3624,

• When Kaspersky Anti-Virus (KAV ) is installed, Kaspersky Secure Connection is also installed → to address the issue, if the system tray popups are from Kaspersky Secure Connection:

Uninstall Kaspersky Secure Connection, follow all steps. 

• If the system tray popups are not from Kaspersky Secure Connection please post an image? 
  • If the issue is not resolved by the above procedure, please post back - include a GSI & Windows Logs

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @kagi3624,

• When Kaspersky Anti-Virus (KAV ) is installed, Kaspersky Secure Connection is also installed → to address the issue, if the system tray popups are from Kaspersky Secure Connection:

Uninstall Kaspersky Secure Connection, follow all steps. 

• If the system tray popups are not from Kaspersky Secure Connection please post an image? 
  • If the issue is not resolved by the above procedure, please post back - include a GSI & Windows Logs

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

The worst thing is that it installs by itself, whatever you click during setup wizard...