I can not install Kaspersky on windows 11

Diego00

Hi!

I was having a trouble with Safe Money that was not starting: Always failing to open secure browser.
So i talked on Kaspersky's Live Chat Support and i was recommended re install kaspersky.
The problem is that i uninstalled it and now i can not install it again.

I open the installer but it just flashes (open and close instantly).
Now i have no protection.

How can i fix this, please?
I gopt again to live support, but it is useless. I got the same person again that told me to run GCSI6 tool to get reports of my information. Replied the e-mail with the zip generated but no reply anymore.

Can anyone tell me how can i fix it, please?
Ty!

33 minutes ago, Diego00 said:

I go again to live support, but it is useless. I got the same person again that told me to run GCSI6 tool to get reports of my information. Replied the e-mail with the zip generated but no reply anymore.

Hello @Diego00

Also, Support may need time to analyze the GSI, is it more than 3 days, that you sent the GSI? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/19/2022 at 12:56 PM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Diego00

Also, Support may need time to analyze the GSI, is it more than 3 days, that you sent the GSI? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Thank you for suport.
It takes more than 3 days.
I sent the GSI and i received the answer from support. Unfortunately i am Brazilian and i got the reply for the same only one women. She does not know anything, just copied and pasted a generic text.
Just to say, on GSI it tells exactly that my os is Windows 11 pro, the exaclty build of the os and all the information. And the reply she gives me has instructions for many os, it has even to windows 7.
So sorry, she was the bitch that instructed me to reinstall and now i can not install again.
I really do not understand how a person incapacitated for the task is replying our problems. she didn't even read what I wrote and she didn't even analyze the logs =(

So till now i am not using kaspersky. And i have 3 years license ?

13 minutes ago, Diego00 said:

I sent the GSI and i received the answer from support. Unfortunately, i am Brazilian and i got the reply for the same only one woman. She does not know anything, just copied and pasted a generic text.
Just to say, on GSI it tells exactly that my os is Windows 11 pro, the exaclty build of the os and all the information. And the reply she gives me has instructions for many os, it has even to windows 7.

• she instructed me to reinstall and now i cannot install again.

I really do not understand how a person incapacitated for the task is replying our problems. she didn't even read what I wrote and she didn't even analyze the logs =(

Hello @Diego00

Thank you for posting back & updating the Community!

1. Why is it not possible to install again, are there any errors - what are they? 
  2. Post full screen screen-prints, so we can see what you see? 
  3. What is the Incident reference number please? 
  4. Also, creating a duplicate topic is unnecessary. 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife