I bought a new subscription when I had an unfinished subscription

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hello,
I have an unexpired Kaspersky Standard subscription with 255 days left. Because I received a discount code, I purchased a new Kaspersky Standard subscription and it is now 367 days old. However, I would like to use this application after the current 255 days have expired without installing it on any of my devices, is this possible?

They look like this right now:
image.thumb.png.2163b5bfe00cf2feed3fee70b81c6388.png

• Solution
5 minutes ago, BarisYG said:

I have an unexpired Kaspersky Standard subscription with 255 days left. Because I received a discount code, I purchased a new Kaspersky Standard subscription and it is now 367 days old. However, I would like to use this application after the current 255 days have expired without installing it on any of my devices, is this possible?

They look like this right now:
image.thumb.png.2163b5bfe00cf2feed3fee70b81c6388.png

Hello @BarisYG

Welcome!

Yes, but, because the Kaspersky Standard subscription with 367 days is *already* active - you need to contact Kaspersky Customer Service - otherwise *both* subscriptions will be active at the same time. 

Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown; please include a *detailed history*. 

image.thumb.jpeg.49562d230d45cde6d4b65c06624f93b8.jpeg
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1