I am having problem watching netflix

Hello @cucu88,

Welcome!

• Netflix has a blacklist of known VPN servers blocked from accessing video, instead returning the proxy error message. 
  • Just to test the issue, try using several other free vpns, see if the same error M7111-5059 repeats?

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Also, imo, your question should be in Kaspersky Secure Connection category🤔

Hello @cucu88

• Additional to my previous reply, when testing using other free VPN’s - if an error occurs, it will not be - M7111-5059, that error is specific to Netflix, however, it will be similar to “you seem to be using an unblocker or proxy”. 
  • If a similar error repeats, it’s not an issue Kaspersky can resolve, as Kaspersky has no control over Netflix’s choice to block VPN services. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

As far as I know, work on supporting streaming services is in the process.
We must wait for the summer, as maybe support will appear at this point.

Hello @cucu88

• Additional to my previous reply, when testing using other free VPN’s - if an error occurs, it will not be - M7111-5059, that error is specific to Netflix, however, it will be similar to “you seem to be using an unblocker or proxy”. 
  • If a similar error repeats, it’s not an issue Kaspersky can resolve, as Kaspersky has no control over Netflix’s choice to block VPN services. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @FLOOD ,

thank you for the reply i am only currently using kaspersky VPN i tried difference virtual server within the kaspersky VPN it still shows the same error code. I dont have much idea of the unblocker issue thought.

thank you.

Hello @cucu88

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for replying and the information👌

• We understand you’re using Kaspersky Secure Connection, however, our suggestion, to test if the same/similar unblocker / proxy error occurs is to test the issue with other free VPNs, if a similar error occurs, please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳