HW virtualization and virtual machine [Closed]

nexon
Go to solution Solved by nexon,

Hi,

I want to ask you if still can not use VM because kaspersky use HW virtualization…

In past i ran VM and in kaspersky was disabled this. I want to know if now it is fixed - use for kaspersky hw virtualization and for VM also in same time without problem..

Or still there is a problem?

Hello @nexon,

Welcome back!

As per Kaspersky experts: Feb 14 2020, 3:45:28 PM

quote:

Kaspersky hyperv and and other applications' hyperv cannot run at the time. 

When hyperv is also running in another application, Kaspersky's hyperv protection becomes unavailable.

end quote

This is as per design. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Error is in kaspersky - KIS detected that hw is Turner off (vnwwre use hw) and KIS detecting that is off... I cant enable must uninstall VM then reset PC into bios disable vt restart PC alto desktop again restart PC boot into bios enable vt and checkbox in KIS enable vt .. 

Because When i only uninstall VM KIS still detecting that VM is not available so mušt boot into bios turn of after restart turn on .. 

I have 2 vms now with Kaspersky Home products: 1 with KTS2020h and the other with KSCloud Free 2020h, both running in host W10 Pro x64 inside a virtualized W10 Pro x64 in VMWare WorkStation.

These are the settings I have there:

I have an AMD Athlon II X3 450 @ 3,2 ghz + 8 GB RAM, and virtualization support enabled in BIOS…

What is Your CPU/Mother Board?

Hmm in Kaspersky is not feature enable or disable HW??? Because was in Safe money settings and nothing here …

And also in Setting > additional> Additional protection and managment … there is only KSN cloud and marketing purposes…

It was removed from kaspersky?

So i uninstalled KIS restarted pc then installed kis (i saw there is a installer with patch g) i check if there is option to turn on or of VT was there :) but i updated (patch h) and restarted pc again does not exists… Hmmm maybe KL removed it?