How to move KSC 11 to another server.

Go to solution Solved by MarioMeGu,

Hello, i have the KSC11 on a Windows Server 2008 R2 Sp1 Domain Controller. This Domain Controller has some issues with the AD replica and probably a will demote it. The KSC11 on the current server is using Microsoft SQL 2008 Sp1, What is the procedure for restoring the KSC on another server using its own backp? Which version of microsoft SQL server do I have to install, considering that I could be forced to move the KSC11 on a Windows server 2016 or 2012 if something goes wrong in the procedure of demotin and dcpromo? Perhaps the ksc11 installation package already has a SQL server version included? Could you give me some advice? Thanks.

Hello, i'm trying to move my KSC to another server (it will have another name and IP). I installed the SQL Server 2017 Express now i'm trying to instal KSC11 from scratch and after i will restore the KSC backup DB. but i have some questions: 1) my actual KLSHARE path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Administration Kit\Share the installer proposes me: C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\adminkit\1903\.working\share Have i to set the same KLSARE folder path for the new installation like the actual KSC? or i can leave the proposed path? 2) the installer ask me what level of encryption should it use: 1024 or 2048 bit. I don't know what level of encryption the current KSC has. Is there a way to verify or i can choose one of two options indifferently. Thanks.