How to install KB4474419 [MOVED]

Go to solution Solved by alexcad,

Can you please provide us with information about the old/new protection product (Version, Patchlevel, ...) and OS?

You can install a Windows patch (KB4474419) using Kaspersky Patch Management. However, this requires advanced licensing.

Regards
Alex

Hello Alex, Thanks For Reply...
I have tried this method, but I don't have a License which means there is another way to install it?

Again: Can you please provide us with information about the old/new protection product (Version, Patchlevel, ...) and OS?

Since KB4474419 is a Windows update, you can install it using Microsoft Updates or WSUS.

The KSC allows you to create an installation package and deploy it using an installation task. For this you need the installation file of the update and the command line parameters (syntax) for a silent setup.

Regards
Alex

Again: Can you please provide us with information about the old/new protection product (Version, Patchlevel, ...) and OS?

Since KB4474419 is a Windows update, you can install it using Microsoft Updates or WSUS.

The KSC allows you to create an installation package and deploy it using an installation task. For this you need the installation file of the update and the command line parameters (syntax) for a silent setup.

Regards
Alex

This is KSC Version

This happened when I tried to update from KES 11.2 or lower to KES 11.4
I have also tried to install by executing the package as you told me but there was a General Error. Is it possible to install with Remote Installation using ext. msu?