How to exclude an application from being monitored?

RaZz0R

Kaspersky Kid, Under Summary, Applications; Under this section it detects application and how many hours they are running for. This seems to be included in the usage stats for the time limits set on the device; I want to know how to exclude an application from that monitoring? EG; I have teamviewer installed on my childs PC - this has been detected as running for 23hours of usage - which is not correct and should be excluded from monitoring. Same deal with an application I use to message him over our lan - aka Lan messanger - it does the same where the application is idle but detected in usage - again how can I exclude this app or process from usage monitoring? Thanks in advance.

Kaspersky Kid, Under Summary, Applications; Under this section it detects application and how many hours they are running for. This seems to be included in the usage stats for the time limits set on the device; I want to know how to exclude an application from that monitoring? EG; I have teamviewer installed on my childs PC - this has been detected as running for 23hours of usage - which is not correct and should be excluded from monitoring. Same deal with an application I use to message him over our lan - aka Lan messanger - it does the same where the application is idle but detected in usage - again how can I exclude this app or process from usage monitoring? Thanks in advance.
Hello RaZz0R, Welcome!
  1. Is Teamviewer actually running in TaskManager and do you use TeamViewer (for any reason) to manage your child's account?
  2. Can you pm the reports to me please?
  3. Is KSK Free or Premium?
Please let me know? Thanks.

Hi Flood. Thanks for the quick reply. Yes its an active process as its waiting for connection. I was using it to stop getting up and down between our pc's lol and yes I can close it down. Its not a requirement. But it lead me to wonder if I can exclude the app or others from the application monitoring as it seemed to count to time usage limits? Free version... but trying out the trial for full version. I will grab that report. I am a Citrix SME so shouldnt be too hard haha

Hi Flood. Thanks for the quick reply. Yes its an active process as its waiting for connection. I was using it to stop getting up and down between our pc's lol and yes I can close it down. Its not a requirement. But it lead me to wonder if I can exclude the app or others from the application monitoring as it seemed to count to time usage limits? Free version... but trying out the trial for full version. I will grab that report. I am a Citrix SME so shouldnt be too hard haha
Hello RaZz0R, You're welcome! & you're funny:joy: It's a good question, I'm testing some variables and will update, your report will help me replicate your circumstance. The option to allow applications (outside of limitations) may be what's needed. Please post back? Best regards.

I will grab that report. I am a Citrix SME so shouldnt be too hard haha The option to allow applications (outside of limitations) may be what's needed.
Hello RaZz0R, I guess the task was too complicated:wink: According to the documentation: "Applications that are included in the list of exclusions are not shown in the general device usage statistics." Please add TV & LM as permitted apps, let me know if the usage report continues to report them? Thank you:pray_tone3: