How to delete a threat from the report page?

Xen

Hi, today I entered a new website from google and web antivirus blocked some downloads, but one download was allowed which shows the risk level as medium. My question is, how can I delete that downloaded file? Where can I find it?

Also, we should be able to interect with threats delete/quarantine/allow etc. from the report/notification popup. I think this feature should be added. The UX is somewhat complex.

image.thumb.png.c991b2bd71f46401bad8ae4c1cf8e95b.png

41 minutes ago, Xen said:

Hi, today I entered a new website from google and web antivirus blocked some downloads, but one download was allowed which shows the risk level as medium.

1. how can I delete that downloaded file? Where can I find it?
  2. Also, we should be able to interect with threats delete/quarantine/allow etc. from the report/notification popup. I think this feature should be added. The UX is somewhat complex.
  3. How to delete a threat from the report page?

Hello @Xen

Welcome!

1. We're not magicians -> you've shown a severely cropped Report image - so we have no idea - select the Dowload allowed event - at the bottom of the Report window, it will show extended detail about the event - look there - IF you still can't find it - SAVE the Report as a Text file, upload the file to any cloud service of your choice & post back the share link; also - look in the Download folder?  
  2. Post a full screen screen-print of the report/notification popup - we need to see what you saw? 
  3. An individual event cannot be cleared, IF you wish to clear the Reports, refer: Reports and Quarantine settings.
  4. ?Obviously do NOT clear the Reports IF you're collecting data to share with the Community OR with Kaspersky Support?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

35 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Xen

Welcome!

1. We're not magicians -> you've shown a severely cropped Report image - so we have no idea - select the Dowload allowed event - at the bottom of the Report window, it will show extended detail about the event - look there - IF you still can't find it - SAVE the Report as a Text file, upload the file to any cloud service of your choice & post back the share link; also - look in the Download folder?  
  2. Post a full screen screen-print of the report/notification popup - we need to see what you saw? 
  3. An individual event cannot be cleared, IF you wish to clear the Reports, refer: Reports and Quarantine settings.
  4. ?Obviously do NOT clear the Reports IF you're collecting data to share with the Community OR with Kaspersky Support?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Thanks for responding. I have uploaded a cropped image for privacy concerns.

It doesn't show the download path.

It would be more convenient if we could open the download directory with one click or have the functionality to delete/quarantine/allow the threats directly from the report window.

1.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hello @Xen

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back with the 2nd image, there's a HUGE difference between privacy concerns & ridiculousness. 

1. Collapse the Reports List, select the tiny < arrow - to increase the Report data window. 
  2. Get rid of columns 2 & 3 - rightclick on the column heading & uncheck from the list. 
  3. Was the Object that is now 'Download allowed', originally Download denied? 
  4. We need to see more data - at the bottom of the Report (5) -> scroll down -> post back? 

image.thumb.jpeg.ebb1b63fb14ba41f907ae6d8e90b080c.jpeg

• Re "It would be more convenient if we could open the download directory with one click or have the functionality to delete/quarantine/allow the threats directly from the report window." 
  • Such functionality does not exist in Kaspersky's v21.3 & earlier home software range; *all development work has ceased for v21.3*.
  • In Kaspersky's new version - see below under Resouce, events can be selected from the main window, which will then open the Report tool *at that specific event*, but nothing more, IF you begin to use the new software & wish to see enhancements, you may wish to log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts page, fill in an Email or Chat, then select Feedback, I have a Suggestion, or Feedback, I have a Complaint template - provide a detailed history & explanation/reasons for the request. Support may communicate with you & discuss the proposal. 
  • All requests go thru the relevant team/s, not all requests are successful & even successful requests may take a long time to be implemented. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resource:

Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.

pn
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Flood and Flood&#x27;s wife said:

Hello @Xen

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back with the 2nd image, there's a HUGE difference between privacy concerns & ridiculousness. 

1. Collapse the Reports List, select the tiny < arrow - to increase the Report data window. 
  2. Get rid of columns 2 & 3 - rightclick on the column heading & uncheck from the list. 
  3. Was the Object that is now 'Download allowed', originally Download denied? 
  4. We need to see more data - at the bottom of the Report (5) -> scroll down -> post back? 

image.thumb.jpeg.ebb1b63fb14ba41f907ae6d8e90b080c.jpeg

• Re "It would be more convenient if we could open the download directory with one click or have the functionality to delete/quarantine/allow the threats directly from the report window." 
  • Such functionality does not exist in Kaspersky's v21.3 & earlier home software range; *all development work has ceased for v21.3*.
  • In Kaspersky's new version - see below under Resouce, events can be selected from the main window, which will then open the Report tool *at that specific event*, but nothing more, IF you begin to use the new software & wish to see enhancements, you may wish to log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts page, fill in an Email or Chat, then select Feedback, I have a Suggestion, or Feedback, I have a Complaint template - provide a detailed history & explanation/reasons for the request. Support may communicate with you & discuss the proposal. 
  • All requests go thru the relevant team/s, not all requests are successful & even successful requests may take a long time to be implemented. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resource:

Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.

Sorry, I couldn't find the resource section for selecting events.

Here are the details you asked for.

1.jpg

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Xen said:
  1. Sorry, I couldn't find the resource section for selecting events.
  2. Here are the details you asked for.

Hello @Xen

1. We're not clear what you could not find, can you be more specific please? 
  2. You've provide Download Denied detail - wasn't the original concern to do with Download Allowed? 
  3. The *original* 'Download Denied', now appears to be Download Allowed, is that correct? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

pn