How to configure username/password login for KSC Web Console? [moved]

How to configure username/password login for KSC Web Console ?

Hello, I have a KSC (v10.5.1781). Now I want to enable Web console to manage KSC via browser. However when I try to open https://ksc-ip-address:13299 there is an error : "Authication required". I don't know where to configure the username and password for login. Hope someone can help. Regards,

Hi anhht Welcome to the new Kaspersky Community. You need to setup password login. Try this. How to Modify the Kaspersky Endpoint Security access password To change the access password for Kaspersky Endpoint Security: 1.Open the application settings window. 2.In the left part of the window, in the General Settings section, select Interface. The settings of the Kaspersky Endpoint Security interface are displayed in the right part of the window. 3.In the Password protection section, click the Settings button. The Password protection window opens. 4.Enter the user name in the User name field. 5.In the New password field, enter a new password for accessing the application. 6.In the Confirm password field, enter the new password again. 7. Click OK. The application verifies the passwords entered. If the passwords match, the application applies the new password and closes the Password protection window. If the passwords do not match, the application prompts you to confirm the password again in the Confirm password field. 8.To save changes, in the application settings window, click the Save button. The Password check window opens. 9.Enter the user name in the User name field. 10.Enter the old access password for Kaspersky Endpoint Security in the Password field. 11.Click OK. Thank you.

Hi anhht You can try this way too. Open the application settings window. In the left part of the window, select the Advanced Settings section. In the Password protection section, click the Settings button. The Password protection window opens. Enter the user name in the User name field. In the New password field, enter a new password for accessing the application. In the Confirm password field, enter the new password again. Click OK. The application verifies the passwords entered. If the passwords match, the application applies the new password and closes the Password protection window. If the passwords do not match, the application prompts you to confirm the password again in the Confirm password field. To save changes, in the application settings window, click the Save button. Thank you.

How to configure username/password login for KSC Web Console ?

Hello, I have a KSC (v10.5.1781). Now I want to enable Web console to manage KSC via browser. However when I try to open https://ksc-ip-address:13299 there is an error : "Authication required". I don't know where to configure the username and password for login. Hope someone can help. Regards,
Hello! You should use the same credentials as for KSC. Thank you!