how to change payment method?

5 hours ago, Karen said:

How do I change my payment method? Your help documentation says to click on the payment tab in account settings. I don't have that tab.

Hello Karen, 

Welcome!

• In (your) MyKaspersky account, select (your) email address -> top right hand corner of the window, next to the tiny notification bell?, select Account settings, select Payment method
  • ?Note, (your) payment details will only be stored in (your) MyKaspersky account, if you actually purchased the software from within the MyKaspersky portal previously, so, if for example, you purchased direct from a Kaspersky website, not (your) MyKaspersky account, then (your) payment details will not be stored

image.thumb.png.f21e89bbe16c3a0eadef8d52dd029b6c.png

• The quickest way to resolve the issue is to log a request with Kaspersky Support, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Order & payment issues, Other template (include screen prints if you can please, it will help Support understand)- follow the image below as a guide

image.thumb.png.b25dc58adf3acc5c0cb07373621c1309.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Resources:

How to update payment method

How to change your payment details or email you specified when buying a license for a Kaspersky application

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife