how to change from one user (child) to another one (child) in a tablet

pep

Hello,

I have a Lenovo Yoga tablet (Android 10) with 4 users, two of them are for my kids. I have installed the Kaspersky Safe Kids on both users, but every time one child needs to change from one user to his account, a Kaspersky page appears asking the password of the user I created in the Kaspersky application.  I have two kids and they share the tablet, so they need to change from one’s user account the the other child’s user account.  Is there a way to enable this option without having to enter the password every time ?

Thank you!

1. I have two kids and they share the tablet, so they need to change from one’s user account the the other child’s user account. 
  2. Is there a way to enable this option without having to enter the password every time ?

Hello @pep

Welcome!

We’ve raised “two kids and they share an android tablet” issue previously with Kaspersky development experts (Russia), their advice was as follows: 

June 2020

• “Unlike Windows, it’s not possible to have more than one child KSK profile, per android device.
  • KSK for android app is restricted to one child per device only.
  • It is made like this so that a child doesn't try to bypass Safe Kids restrictions by changing profiles.

end quote

Something may have changed that now allows for more than one child KSK profile per android device however, from what you’re saying & what Kaspersky have advised, even tho slightly different, entering the password is designed as a security measure. 

If KSK is Premium, not Free, you may wish to raise a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, to check if the advice has changed & to discuss the issue. 

Please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋