How many vpn connections comes with each premium user account?

Hello, my understanding is that if I subscribe to 1 Device 1 year Kaspersky premium plan, then I get 1 user account and if I buy 3 devices 1 year I get 3 accounts.

I want to know how many simultaneous vpn connections can I get with each user account of Kaspersky premium plan? Because if I only subscribe to Kaspersky Vpn secure it says 5 simultaneous devices with 1 user account. 

So what is the simultaneous connection number for the included vpn in Kaspersky premium per user account?

If I subscribe to 3 devices 3 users Kaspersky premium annual plan, will I get 15 simultaneous connections in total?

• Like 1

Thank you for the response. Yes, I hear you. But if I'm not mistaken then 1D1Y, 3D1Y, 5D1Y, 10D1Y they all offer 1 license but different numbers of allowed user accounts. So, if it's maximum of 5 vpn connections per Kaspersky premium license then how would the 10 devices Kaspersky premium plan work, that offers 10 user accounts under 1 license?

In the Secure Vpn Connection solo subscription, it is clearly specified at 5 simultaneous vpn devices limit per user account. Therefore, I'm trying to know the specific simultaneous connections limit per user account of the new Kaspersky Premium or Plus plan, be it 1 or 3 or 10 accounts at the shopping page.

• 7 months later...

Hello to all.
I was have Kaspersky Total Security for 10 devices, on 1 february 2024 i buy Kaspersky premium for 10 devices.
You need to install this:
1- Full Uninstall old Kaspersky from Add/Remove programs from windows, uninstall Kaspersky VPN, all product from Kaspersky.
2-Install Kaspersky Premium from link who you receive from seller where you buy.
3-After you install on first device, make an account if you do not have already, and from first pc where you have Kaspersky premium instaled, after activate VPN premium too, go to Profile>Managed Device..an webpage is open, log in with your account on the Kaspersky profile page go to> Downloads, here on the Kaspersky Premium (is on an little window on middle of webpage) go and download Kaspersky Premium executable, this executable you wil put on the usb stick or send in email to the second pc where you want to install the second device, install, run, select VPN install too, sometime VPN activate himself to premium full, sometime you need to log with your accunt again in VPN and you will have full premium, no limits.
This executable you can use for all the rest of your device where you want to install.
For VPN make the same steps like on the device 2 who i describe upper.
I install on 10 device, on all device i have Kaspersky Premium full and VPN an all 10 device full.
You cand full manage all device from your account on the webpage Kaspersky into your account.
Nice tools have on this version.
Enjoy.

Edited by ciprianionut

18 minutes ago, ciprianionut said:

"send in email to the second pc where you want to install the second device, install, run, select VPN install too, sometime VPN activate himself to premium full, sometime you need to log with your account again in VPN and you will have full premium, no limits."

Hello @ciprianionut

Welcome!

Correct, IF the Kaspersky Premium subscription is signed into each device with the *subsciber's* email, then *all* devices will have access to Kaspersky Premium *Unlimited* VPN, however IF the subscriber *shares* the subscription with *any* other 9 User's available on the subscription - those users will have full access to the Kaspersky Premium AV subscription but when those users sign into the Kaspersky VPN with *their* email address, the VPN will be Standard/Free/Limited. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

On 7/6/2023 at 9:30 PM, nerdysalad said:

Hello, my understanding is that if I subscribe to 1 Device 1 year Kaspersky premium plan, then I get 1 user account and if I buy 3 devices 1 year I get 3 accounts.

I want to know how many simultaneous vpn connections can I get with each user account of Kaspersky premium plan? Because if I only subscribe to Kaspersky Vpn secure it says 5 simultaneous devices with 1 user account. 

So what is the simultaneous connection number for the included vpn in Kaspersky premium per user account?

If I subscribe to 3 devices 3 users Kaspersky premium annual plan, will I get 15 simultaneous connections in total?

Therefore, I'm trying to know the specific simultaneous connections limit per user account of the new Kaspersky Premium or Plus plan, be it 1 or 3 or 10 accounts at the shopping page.

On 7/12/2023 at 11:13 PM, nerdysalad said:

please provide an answer so that I can properly compare the packages before purchase.

Hello @nerdysalad

We're not sure why there was no response to the query: 

1. Kaspersky's *stand-alone* Premium VPN subscription is different to Kaspersky Premium or Plus with Unlimited VPN subscription. 
  2. A Kaspersky Plus or Premium for 5 devices & 5 User accounts subscription allows: Unlimited VPN for 1 User account and 5 devices, read dot point 3:
  3. The Kaspersky Premium or Plus subscription for 10 devices, 10 User accounts - this subscription allows the *subscriber* to install Kaspersky Unlimited VPN on 10 devices, however, if the subscriber shares the subscription with the other 9 users & they sign into the Kaspersky VPN, their access to the VPN will be Standard/Free/Limited. 

The following is a screen-print of a *reserve* Kaspersky Premium, 10 User account, 10 device subscription:

USER_2024-02-15_094433.thumb.jpg.84614677413e57238d2033e04d8e2465.jpg

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added 1.