How long can I get Kaspersky Premium for less than $28? Also general chat thread.

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

My name is Jason and I live in North America and I was born in North America and I am from North America

I made this a general chat thread for people who want to do general chat because I did not see a general chat area before I made this thread.

Anyways

Kaspersky License Renewal | Home Users | Kaspersky

^ website is completely safe to click on and visit, still what date is the latest I can purchase Kaspersky Premium for less than twenty eight dollars?

Can I use a bought from store gift card (VISA or MasterCard or other) to purchase Kaspersky Premium if it has enough money on it?

Can I use a bought from bank gift card (MasterCard or VISA or other) to purchase Kaspersky Premium if it has enough money on it?

• Like 1

• Solution
1 hour ago, Fira said:

My name is Jason and I live in North America and I was born in North America and I am from North America

I made this a general chat thread for people who want to do general chat because I did not see a general chat area before I made this thread.

Anyways

Kaspersky License Renewal | Home Users | Kaspersky

^ website is completely safe to click on and visit, still what date is the latest I can purchase Kaspersky Premium for less than twenty-eight dollars?

Can I use a bought from store gift card (VISA or MasterCard or other) to purchase Kaspersky Premium if it has enough money on it?

Can I use a bought from bank gift card (MasterCard or VISA or other) to purchase Kaspersky Premium if it has enough money on it?

Hello @Fira, Jason, 

Welcome!

IF the end date for a promo is not on the website, then Kaspersky have not made it available; Kaspersky may change promo end dates - from time to time. 

Re the payment methods: select the software you're interested in purchasing, it will re-direct to: shop.usa.kaspersky.com/checkout & refer: What payment methods can I use?

And, carefully read:

IF you have any issues making a purchase, please log a request with support, they have the resources available to look at your private information; the Kaspersky Community does not; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in: Order and payment issues, Pricing, discounts, how to purchase, etc., template. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resource:

Frequently asked questions about purchasing

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1