How do I stop these pop up messages.

I was forced to restart my computer and in doing so I was updated to the new kaspersky now I got loads of stuff popping up, this is the latest one, I am not uninstalling malwarebytes.

image.png.34de138e28318c6a64c7041e8b1a5a79.png

Also how do I disable smart home monitor and not have it keep popping up its got a network is it mine blah blah blah.

Old software you were not FORCED to stay online for protection was miles better than this security risk allowing people to remote the software online, whose bright idea was that for an internet security company...........

Also why is there no E-Mail 2 step verification?

1 hour ago, CodenameJelly said:
  1. I was forced to restart my computer and in doing so I was updated to the new Kaspersky now I got loads of stuff popping up, this is the latest one, I am not uninstalling Malwarebytes.
  2. Also how do I disable smart home monitor and not have it keep popping up its got a network is it mine. 
  3. Also why is there no E-Mail 2 step verification?
  • Old software you were not FORCED to stay online for protection was miles better than this security risk allowing people to remote the software online, whose bright idea was that for an internet security company.....

Hello @CodenameJelly

Welcome back!

1. Make sure MB is run as an independent scanner - not real-time; add exclusions to Kaspersky & MB, read: Malwarebytes considered "incompatible" with Kaspersky & same topic, Malwarebytes considered "incompatible" with Kaspersky
  2. Uncheck Show devices that are connected to my networks, read: Firewall, Show devices that are connected to my networks                                                    image.thumb.png.544a3ffa95c2d8ea9600e5e012bd6613.png

3. 2FA is available via SMS or Authenticator apps, read: About two-step verification via an authenticator app. IF (you) wish for Kaspersky software to be enhanced, please log a Feedback, I have a suggestion OR Feedback, I have a complaint to Kaspersky Customer Service  - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select either Chat or Email; please include a *detailed history*.      

image.thumb.png.7eea5eee6ef767bcf9e7a3367d7d55d3.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar

I use the free malwarebytes, no background running I just do a manual scan.

I will try that setting and see what happens.

Don't do social media and I keep getting this when coming to the forums for some reason, I never used to and didn't last week.

image.thumb.png.bbcb126cff42f62cf058124b8568cbcf.png

Was coming to forums because I got an E-Mail saying there was a logon from Russia and to check for any replies to this and upon coming to forums the login page captcha thing was in russian however upon logging in everything else was fine and checking activity it says "just now, russia" so it thinks im in russia but im not using a VPN or in Russia?

The time it said I logged in was when I made my post yesterday and I am in the UK.

I thought that login locations gave a point to where its detecting me along my ISP route.

I just have to jump in here.  I am running the premium version of the MB product, with proper exclusions in that product and in Kaspersky Premium, with that other product disabled from registering in the Windows Security Center.  All of its protection components are active at all times on both of my computers.  I have no conflicts or excess resource drain.

Whether the other product has its real-time protection components disabled or active makes no difference to the incompatible app warning that cannot be ignored or dismissed.

It was recommended that I contact K Support, which I did.  They declined to permit us users to dismiss that warning.

https://forum.kaspersky.com/topic/malwarebytes-considered-incompatible-with-kaspersky-44946/?page=3#elControls_173469_menu

I am unhappy with their decision, but it is their product.  I am just leasing it.  In the grand scheme of things, this is just a minor nuisance that does not impact the outstanding AV protection provided by Kaspersky while using minimal computer resources.

Just my two cents.  Have a great day.

Regards,
Phil

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Schulte said:

Hello @CodenameJelly,

the upstream captcha page has a similar effect to a VPN. Everything should be fine.

Thank you that makes me feel better, I do have another inquiry though.

I am looking at the Network Monitor as I always used to (although its a pain in the *** remembering where it is) and I have just spent 20-30 minutes trying to figure out why "System" is sending massive GB's of data as this NEVER showed in previous app and apparently it is local network traffic.

I don't suppose there is a way to disable it showing "System" in the "Network Traffic" section like it was with the old application is there?

26 minutes ago, CodenameJelly said:

I don't suppose there is a way to disable it showing "System" in the "Network Traffic" section like it was with the old application is there?

Hello @CodenameJelly

1. No.
  2. Filtering options are shown in the image below. 
  3. We don't have System showing in (our) Network activity. 

image.thumb.png.d2f4aa211ba357c57b022bd781432401.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Resource:

Network activity section