How do I stop Kaspersky from updating twice a day.

How do I stop Kaspersky from updating twice a day. I want the updates after I’m done using the computer or I want to be notified when they are to install the updates. I lose all capability to use my computer while they are updating and that is unacceptable. I’ll be glad when my subscription runs out.

How do I stop Kaspersky from updating twice a day. I want the updates after I’m done using the computer or I want to be notified when they are to install the updates. I lose all capability to use my computer while they are updating and that is unacceptable. I’ll be glad when my subscription runs out.

Hello @the viking

Welcome!

You can control when the Kaspersky Database updates run, see video & documentation: 

Link

Databases update schedule

Clicking this link opens the Databases update schedule window in which you can select one of the database update run modes:

Automatically. Update task run mode, under which Kaspersky Internet Security scans for the update package in the update source at a particular frequency. The scanning frequency can be increased during virus outbreaks and decreased when there are none. After detecting a fresh update package, Kaspersky Internet Security downloads it and installs the updates on the computer.

Manually. This task run mode allows you to run the update task manually.

Every minute / Every hour / Every day / Weekly / Every month / At a specified time / After application startup. Update task run mode in which Kaspersky Internet Security runs the update task according to the schedule you have created. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋