How do I stop Kaspersky constantly trying to get me to install Safe Kids? I DON'T HAVE ANY KIDS!!!!!

3 hours ago, peterstevens15 said:

The title says it all. On my PC, on my phone, it's constant... notifications, reminders, whatever. I don't want, or need, Safe Kids; there must be some way of silencing this noise. But does anyone know how, please?

Hello @peterstevens15

Welcome!

1. The topic is in Kaspersky Safe Kids -> which *application* is sending the Kaspersky Safe Kids notifications/reminders? It would help if you posted a screen-print of the notifications/reminders, we need to see what you see please?
  • IF it's the AV that's sending the notifications/reminders -> select Settings, Interface Settings, uncheck any notifications that you wish. 
  • Also, uncheck Show notifications in children's accounts (this should not make a difference unless KSK is installed - BUT, it won't hurt to uncheck it).

• *and* select Notification settings, review *all* the Events in the 4 categories  - uncheck Notify on screen  - for any you consider *intrusive* (personally we do not think KSK alerts will be managed from here, but you've not provided enough information - so we're casting a wide net in an effort to assist).

• Read the resource documentation below. 

• For the *phone*, post back the OS & the full-name of the installed Kaspersky software, read this guide: Read before you create a new topic!

image.thumb.png.a5a4bb489359c1fe0167756c043bc29d.png

image.thumb.png.22da2fc5d39c5c164c494c1401d727d8.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Resource:

How to configure application notifications

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar