How do i generate a vulnerability scan for my PC? [MOVED]

1. Operating system, version?, release? build?- answer - OS - windows 10 Pro, version - 10.0.16299 Build – 16299 2. (all) Kaspersky software in use: - answer - (all) Kaspersky software in use: - Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for windows 3. Free? – answer - it is licensed 4. Licensed? – answer - It is licensed – for 151 computers. 5. Version/s? – answer - I am failing to get this. 6. Patch(x)? x = letter? – answer - I am failing to get this. And please provide more information about the "PC running under client server arrangement"? – answer - it is a PC running on company LAN

It is licensed – for 151 computers. It is a PC running on company LAN.
Hello GN_Ug, A moderator has moved your post to B2B = Business portal. Hopefully the B2B community will assist you. --- This is documetation for Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 Service Pack 2 for Windows, Vulnerability Scan: https://help.kaspersky.com/KESWin/10SP2/en-US/134132.htm Best regards!

If you are running Kaspersky Security Center and have the network agent installed on your end user devices then look under "Tasks" for "Find vulnerabilities and required updates". If there is no task then select "New task", look towards the bottom for Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server, expand the "Advanced" folder and you should have the option there to "Find vulnerabilities and required updates". Just follow the wizard to target where to look for software (we don't install apps on the C drive), target the devices you want to scan and set the schedule.