How can I validate a real certicate from Kaspersky [MOVED]

Hello,

We are a consultant for government. There was a tender for software that require bidders to submit certificate from Kaspersky. Government wants to make sure only authorized certified Kaspersky to install in the system. They has submitted the certificates. As consultant, we have to validate whether they are real. Can you instruct us how to validate the certificate if we can provide the names?

Here are certificate we required:

- KLE 002.10. Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management. Fundamentals (en)

- KLE 009 .10 Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management. Systems Management (en)

- KLE 031.30 Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 3.0 SPl Light Agent

I’m looking forward to your supports.

Thanks.

Hello,

We are a consultant for government. There was a tender for software that require bidders to submit certificate from Kaspersky. Government wants to make sure only authorized certified Kaspersky to install in the system. They has submitted the certificates. As consultant, we have to validate whether they are real. Can you instruct us how to validate the certificate if we can provide the names?

Here are certificate we required:

- KLE 002.10. Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management. Fundamentals (en)

- KLE 009 .10 Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management. Systems Management (en)

- KLE 031.30 Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 3.0 SPl Light Agent

I’m looking forward to your supports.

Thanks.

Thanks. It’s required corporate account to log in support. We are on validation process, not purchase a product yet. How can we validate submiited certificates from bidders? Is there any online link to check who has certification?